Friday, April 13, 2012

Christmas Scrapbooking

Hello again.

Hope you're all well. I have to say that I'm loving these school holidays. Lots of R & R! So much so that I managed to complete another two double page layouts. Gotta love that! Here they are...

This first one is for Demi's album. It's of her first Athletics Carnival.


My little chicken came second in her sprint!


This Christmas layout is for Mia's album...



I do have completed another layout but I'm not really happy. :( It's just lacking something. Hopefully I can work on it some more over the next couple of days. Wish me luck!

Andrea


2 comments:

Diane Barnes said...

Great layouts Andrea. I love how you've used the banners, especially with 'second'. Great colours too. Hope you get lots more rest during the hols. Hugs. D

Milady said...

Melanie here! I absolutely loved this piece, please email me--I have a question about your blog :) MelanieLBowen[at]gmail[dot]com