Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hula Girls

Hi everyone!

Welcome to Thursday. I hope you're all feeling well and ready to tackle the day.

I just wanted to share two cards with you before I start getting ready for work. Here they are:








Isn't this little hula girl just adorable? She's a dream to watercolour. I recently obtained some tips on shading with watercolours so it was fun to try them out. I think the colouring turned out well but practice will, hopefully, make perfect.

I pulled out some retired DSP and retired colours for these cards - Groovy Guava, Soft Sky and Blue Bayou. I really like the combination.

The sentiments are both from Happiest Birthday Wishes hostess set and the musical notes background was created with the Music Notes wheel. I just ordered this wheel and wonder why I didn't discovered it earlier. I have a feeling it's going to get quite a workout! I think the rest is quite self-explanatory.

I'll be back either tonight or tomorrow with a couple of scrapbooking layouts to show you. In the meantime, have a great day.

Andrea :)

No comments: