Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A Red, Grey and Blue Christmas

Hi all!

How are you? Used to the end of Daylight Savings yet? Not me! I hate it, but there is one good thing that has come of it. The girls have been ready for school a whole hour early! No shouting required - ha ha!

Anyway, I'm back today with some scrapbooking pages. Yeah! Finally! These are for Demi's album...





I love the bold colours fo Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Real Red, Ruby Red (retired) and Basic Grey. Not much else to it, except for some die cut numbers, some Cherry Cobbler ribbon and some charms from my stash. I'm trying to keep things quick and simple so I can catch up on my scrapbooking backlog. Feels great to get back into it,

OK, I'm off. Next! ;)

Andrea

1 comment:

Patrice said...

I am NOT used to no daylight savings at all and definitely don't like being awake earlier in the mornings. Ho hum.

Wow your Santa sits in a way cooler chair than our Santa here in Canberra. Love the bright rich colours and the way you've put your page together. Such lucky girls to have a clever mum like you!